Sorry I'm late.

Sorry I'm late.

Optimistic people all have one thing in common. They're always late.

The further I got into this article, (not written by me...) the more interested I got. Because you see, I'm ALWAYS late. For real.
If I'm on time, you can bet that it's because my husband drove.

It turns out though, late people are actually the best people ever. They're optimistic and hopeful.
I'm not just saying this because I'm always late either... well, okay maybe that's partly why.

Anyway....

"They believe they can fit more tasks into a limited amount of time than other people and thrive when they're multitasking. Simply put, they're fundamentally hopeful."

They think Big.

"People who are habitually late don't sweat the small stuff; they concentrate on the big picture and see the future as full of infinite possibilities."

Late people just get it.

"People with a tendency for tardiness like to stop and smell the roses... Life was never meant to be planned down to the last detail. That signifies an inability to enjoy the moment."

I have never felt proud to be a chronically late person.
Because ..... late people are the worst. 



So they say.
But, we are. Right?

My husband gets frustrated with me all the time... my friends know to just tell me 30 minutes later than the actual time so that I'm actually on time.
It's a wonder I can function in life huh? Ha.

So my day goes like this.... I get up, I go to the gym, I come home and run, I have devotional, I spend time with my dog, I fix breakfast, I shower, I get ready... my time, is, well, immaculate right now...

Then, I start some clothes, then I forgot I didn't water the garden, then I check my phone. Next thing I know, I should have left the house 5 minutes ago.

It's called distracted or... modern people call it A.D.D. 

Call it what it is... But I am a fun person, and I hardly ever have a plan. 
I love life, and my heart is full!

My husband, my dear husband ... always has a plan. He actually has a back up plan to the back up plan of the original plan.
But even he has to admit, we've seen some of the BEST things in this life, on detours..... or, when I got us lost because I didn't google map it before my cell signal went out. #Detours

xo
Misty


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can we talk about friends?

Plant base

sur·ren·der (it's a verb)