We're Better Together in Sweet 16'

Happy Foodie post!

I'm always excited to talk about food. Anything from a sweet tooth, to snacks, to entire meals for the family.

A lot of ideas for our meals come from my pinterest account which can be found here, my pinterest You can find them under Our way of life or Delish. There are healthy recipes in both....and there are two boards because when I first created my Pinterest account, I didn't realize how important it would be when I really started focusing on living a healthier lifestyle.

However, with that being said, cheat meals are acceptable. ONCE a week. And no, not the entire day... we're talking a meal. Don't deprive yourself. (there is no cheat meal however, for my folks on a 10 day cleanse-- my fellow challengers)



Let's begin! The Scott's are All In in Sweet 16' Because we're Better Together! (Is our motto for the year!)

This is just my 10 day cleanse portion. I'll tell you what, and why. And also why I minimized. (I plan to step up my game on the 2nd phase, so stay tuned for pt 2.)
I'm detoxing. I'm ridding my body of the cookies, the cakes, the wine, the chocolate I've had. And I don't want anything to compromise that.


  • Fiber is Citrus flavored, but my husband does unflavored.
  • Catalyst to help protect my muscles, and help me trim inches.
  • Omega Plex, because we need the good omegas.
  • In the Herbal Cleanse box is tablets that help scrub your intestines clean through the night.
  • Probiotics (I double up on these, because it's part of my daily) and they help restore the good bacteria. I buy a separate bottle as well, from the wellness product line. Here, Probiotics
  • Spark, um... hello. this should need explained. But I'll tell you anyway... 4-5 hours of mental clarity and focus. I need this, every. single. day & so do you! Read more Here, I drink spark, and then I do things.
**For more info on the 10 day cleanse we've started, please visit, our site.

That's the first 10 days of what we've started today. It really feels like I can officially launch my Sweet 16 now, because THIS has begun. I'm ready to get back where I was, feel better, perform better but more importantly help others along the way. Because what's the motto? Better Together!

Okay, y'all I've worked hard on creating collages and taking photos of all my foods, and then putting them into a word document and creating the best recipe 'book' for you guys. (it shouldn't have taken me so long, but I've found a headache for the past 7 days straight, I apologize).

Stocked my Evernote are my recipes. If you do not have that amazing app, here are your links to save the recipes. (you do not need to download, you can select "skip" and go straight to the Word Doc.)

My favorite Sandwich, yes Sandwich.
Oatnut is my total favorite, but I still only eat it in moderation.

Southwest Chicken
Any Mrs. Dash Seasoning is amazing!

Power packed protein smoothie, Great for after workout, or a meal.
Our Protein can be found in our performance elite product line, pictured in photo.

Oh my chicken kabobs
A favorite in my house!

Green Paradise
I've been on a mission for amazing smoothies. So easy!

Ginger/Garlic Salmon
Easy for meal prep for our lunches all week as well as a dinner the whole family enjoys!

Who loves chips? I do!!
Alternative version.

The incredible edible eggs
I will have a photo below all recipes of my salsa of choice!

Crock pot Chicken fajitas
Family favorite!

Fish tacos
Any kind of fish can be used.

Chicken soup for your soul
Choice noodles I used are not cleanse friendly, perfect any other day!

Sweet tooth
Moderation, this is a carb as well.

Great post workout or snack
Again for salsa, photo of what I use will be after all recipes are posted.

Gluten Free Breaded Chicken
Part 1, I made 2

Gluten Free Breaded Chicken
Part 2. Flaxseed. Important for your diet!

Last minute added from tonight's meal! A'la ME!
Lemon Chicken w/ zucchini noodles
Make sure you add MORE seasoning if you re-create this one.

A photo straight from our fridge to you. Salsa of my choice. My friends also use this, but they add more cilantro to theirs. I would too, but I'm lazy. It's delicious!

Follow my two boards I told you about in the above part of this blog. I pin A LOT of recipes, and I make a lot of them. I'll be doing more stuff like this in the near future. Because while I make a lot of the recipes, I create them to be my own. I never follow a recipe 'by the book'.

If you are apart of the AdvoCare All In 24 Day Nation wide Challenge, follow this, Team Champion All In AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge And add yourself to this group. There are SO many great recipes I've already seen go by. Let's make this a sweet 16' and take back our lives!
After all, you cannot be the hands and feet of Jesus, sitting on your butt! =D take care of yourself.

Stay tuned for part 2. "Amping up my game"

**All rights reserved.
The thoughts and suggestions you read are those of an AdvoCare Independent distributor,

themistyscott.com**

Ohhhhbytheway,
You can follow me on snapchat for instant things, like pictures of food, exercise, and my dog, my kids, and the days I might not want to get out of bed. @mrscott13

Instagram, for the insta-famous, @fitw_faith
Like my Facebook page here, Misty Scott
And lastly I'm also on Twitter, @fitw_faith


As always, thank you for reading and encouraging me to continue doing what I love.

Misty-

PS: I have sweet tooth recipes in the works now!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can we talk about friends?

Plant base

sur·ren·der (it's a verb)