All around us

What an absolute GREAT day today has been. Even with the rain fall.
Not that I dislike rain, because I love the rain. But I know there are many folks who make their living working outdoors, or contribute to their families income by doing so, that aren't fans of it.

With this rain that moved in I was able to capture God's beauty at it's finest. And it was gorgeous.
You have to be up some kind of early to be blessed to see it, and no lense can really see the true beauty of it. But it's there.
 


Do you embrace things like that? All around you? I have always been that way, but more so within the past 2 years.
Everywhere you look there is God's beauty. The green grass, the flowers blooming. It's the river through a park with a simple duck swimming. View it differently tomorrow and feel the decompression your body, mind and soul will have.

I'm grateful God "shows off". I pray he continues to do so.

Today I was blessed to have lunch with a long time friend of mine. Great chat it always is. But today was different. I really absorbed it so much more and am so grateful for her, an our many years we've stayed in touch. Those are so rare.
 
Yes, she's that beautiful inside AND out.

Later this afternoon I got to meet up with someone dear to my heart and close to my soul, and go talk about something I so much love talking about, and that's AdvoCare. =)
We set up a couple appointments, and I'm stoked about the direction I know that will go.

 

My arms are a work in progress, don't judge.

I don't know what tomorrow holds yet, or Thursday other than my agenda on my calendar. But friends it's about what's hidden between the lines in that calendar that are the true gems. Grab them, and hold tight!

I'm so excited that Friday night, my calendar reads a childhood friend of mine graduates with her Master's degree. It's one thing to watch a high school graduation, but to become an adult and continue on in school, and strive through LIFE and trails, and truck through to the finish line. That is something friends. God's gift to her was brains, talent and one of the best hearts I ever knew.
 
 
I'm so proud of you Crystal!
 

Popular posts from this blog

Can we talk about friends?

Plant base

sur·ren·der (it's a verb)