Encouragement

Writing a book is an adventure.

I see moments that need to be written down all the time. (You should see my purse, and the different papers that have misc writings...)
I'd love to say there is a magical place or time that I just sit down and have these amazing moments of writing and it all comes together. But that is just not how I operate. Ever.

Matter fact even throughout my day that's not how I operate. Sometimes I wish I was more organized, and structured. But friends, I don't even think I'm wired that way. Really.

I have to be honest with you, the first part of this week was a really rough start. I'm human, I deal with emotions and anxiety and in some forms, serious weakness.
How can that be when we serve such an amazing God you ask? Unfortunately the thought of free will comes to mind. And IN the mind, our most dominate thoughts control our path.
Fix it.

Yes. It's  daily effort. For you as well, I know.
But this morning as I was reading my devotional I'm reminded of WHY I want to write my book, and even if I only reached one person, I've done what God's called me to do.
Over coming trails- depression included, is where you lean on God most. Learning to trust and rely on God is the MOST important.
This morning it was
You can click the photo to zoom in.


James 1:2-3 'Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trails of many kinds, 3. because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.'  (I always continue on because I feel God pushing me to read further, and I always grab more of it.)

2 Corinthians 12:9 'But he said to me "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest on me.'

Reading that this  morning, and spending time in prayer, has shown me further that I am to press on in writing. No matter how I do it, continue. Someone out there needs to read what I have to write.


Thank you all who encourage me daily. Thank you to those who push me to strive on, and send me texts of encouragement. You all are my heart.


xo
Misty Rayne

Popular posts from this blog

Can we talk about friends?

Plant base

sur·ren·der (it's a verb)