A letter to my 13yr old self

I just ran across my journal from the 90's.

Wow.

As I read through, I have new understanding all over again with my boys I'm raising. Maybe ease up a little.
However, more so. To tell them not too be so serious.
Holy cow.
If I could write a letter to my 13 year old self (which is most of my entries age) I would tell myself...

"Misty, enjoy being a young girl without a care.
Yes, you were right $224 is alot of money.
You should know you'll end up moving to Oklahoma, be patient.
Boys, they come, they go, enjoy being single. You ARE 13.
Your friends were really your friends, you made them enimies in your head.
Write more, maybe not everyday, but write.
Read more, you need to work on your spelling.
It's okay. Things get better.

Remember:
You are,
2 cool
2 be
4 gotten. 😄"

In other words, chilllllll (as my kids tell me).

Xo-
Misty Rayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can we talk about friends?

Plant base

sur·ren·der (it's a verb)